Tuesday 15 January 2008

How to look good when you're looking bad!

Have you ever had to rush somewhere and did not have the time to dress up or look good.
Well this thread is for you. Many a times have i been rushing around and have had no time to get ready. Sometimes when my hair's a mess and in causual clothes that you wear around the house.

The answer is beanie hat! and a nice cardigan.
As they say the little things makes a big difference, just by adding a beanie hat can change you whole look, or adding a jacket.

Keep your closet clean and tidy and resourceful in the urgent times so you can bang anything on and still look good.

And invest in the essentials rather than focusing on the brands.

Another top tip is to match t'z with jeans, fast and easy and very cheap way of looking good.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hats are essential. omg i hate bad hair days...

Jill said...

Agree with the cardigan bit, but I'm not much of a hat person, on myself that is.

LoveHateSensation said...

Im not a hat person at all. But I do LOVE cardigans!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

You have a nice site!I'd be happy to exchange links with you!Is it
possible? my site name is Watch Review
URL: http://www.watchreport.net

Waiting for your reply!

--
Best regards,
WatchReport.Net mailto:info@watchreport.net

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

ha that's funny cause i always seem to look my best when i'm rushing (well most of the time) because i'm not spending as much time depicting and ruining my look