Sunday 13 January 2008

Toaster ?!?!


This looks like my Modem or something Apple would make.
It's actually the Swarovski Limited Edition Crystal Toaster

This is from the website:
"Covered with more than 200 dazzling Swarovski crystals, this kitchen gadget is designed by Russell Hobbs. So kick start your day with warm and crunchy toasts popping up from this bejewled toaster. Grab it before it vanishes off from Neiman Marcus as only 500 if it is made. $300 isn't much for a blinged breakfast time. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah yesterday it was the mp3/cd player and now this

worlds moving toooo fats for me

Unknown said...

Looks like a wallet.

I saw a toaster on my teacher's blog that toasted hot dogs.

LoveHateSensation said...

This toaster is a bit much for me. Covered in crystals? I just want my bread toasted not bedazzled.