Friday 4 January 2008

Sorry..and Hey!


Sorry people about not posting latelty, i was away on a short vacation at a relatives.

Well one of the readers emailed me to let me know of a desinger line for KIDS. I had a look and was quite amazed at the clothes.
PammyJ Fashions For Little Girls is Boutique clothing for less with Trendy & Fun Styles in sizes 2T-6X.

I dedicated this post to PammyJKids as a request from a reader..hope you like it :)

http://www.pammyjkids.blogspot.com/ <> http://stores.ebay.com/PammyJ-Palace

Let me know what you think, i think it is unique and very cute and beautifully tailored.
The video below :

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg totally missed you!
i can remember a dress like that and my mum would not let me get it when i was younger hehe

nice clothes

Anonymous said...

i never knew kids fashion had come on so much..i thought cherokee was the only brand for kids :S
i'll need to let my wife know but she probably knows :P

Anonymous said...

Who sings that song in the video?
really catchy and nice vid to go with it. What programme did you use for effects?

s said...

do these lot ship to the uk?
i want to get my neice something
aint i a good uncle :p

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are happy to ship to the UK and thanks very much for looking!

Pam
PammyJ Fashions

s said...

do you have uk sizes? or is it in the american orders?

my neice is 2 years old

Unknown said...

Cute.