Friday 28 December 2007

Happy Xmas :)

Guess who got a N95 for Christmas ......yes you're one and only.

Story is..it was meant for my brother but the presents got swaped some how and i ended up with it and he got one of them new iPods. Eventhough i'm a big fan of the ipod, i loved the N95.

My brother on the other hand was left fuming :p

The phone is brilliant, yes there are negatives but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives! Battery life can be extended if you know what you're doing & stop programs running in the background. I recommend this phone to anyone who is competent with computers & gadgets.

GOOD THINGS-
Excellent menus-
Good design.-
Very loud speakers.-
It just does everything & more.-
Free car charger & excellent headset with MP3 controls.

All in all I would award this phone 9.5 out of 10. If you store all of your things on the SD card it doesn't slow the phone down & won't crash. Mine hasn't crashed once!

I love my aunt!!! thanks lol
whereas my brother is not a big ipod fan and has given his to me, so two presents hehe!!!
I'm in present's heaven

No comments: