Sunday 30 December 2007

Question and a Tip

Ok so here i am, walking through town and i see these pair of shoes that i love. I was going to ask the guy where he got them from, but he went in a car.

Does anyone know where you can get
SUPRA NS
and
LANVIN's in the UK ....far as i know they only available in Europe and i need a bigger size as my old Lanvins which i bought on a trip to America have gone too small :(

____________________________________________________________
These tips well help some males and mostyl females

White Hot! - even black kinda

Outfits that concentrate on white are the opposite of the Gothic look and emphasize themes such as purity and innocence.Leather jackets, shoes, belts and bags will be in white this season and will remain popular until next season.

Hair Now

Blonde Ambition: Once the weather starts to warm up, brunettes will turn blonde. Hues of caramel, honey and wheat blonde make their way back into hairdressers and colourists salons.

Fringe It! Blunt thick fringes make a return and are very reminiscent of the 1960's.For long hair, heaver blunt fringes look best, and for short hair - a fringe cropped high on the crown gives a modern twist to a simple hairstyle.

Braided Maiden: As seen on stars including Kylie, Britney Spears and many more. Plaits have adorned superstars and models in Europe and the United States in recent times. Most popular on the runway is braided side tendrils of hair, which is slicked back, using a glossy sheen product.

70's Hair Flair: Tousled hair and loose curls inspired by the stars of the 70's will be a big hit again in coming months, in several different styles from Farah Fawcett to Michael Jackson inspired locks.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. I keep my hair highlighted all year round, but I'm debating whether I should go back to my natural dark brown.

I have a lady back home who I trust with my hair completely. She's terribly expensive, but she does my hair just right. I love her...

But I can't go home all the time, unfortunately. Do you have any recommendations on how I can find an upscale salon locally - just to do cuts?

Envisage said...

Where abouts are you ? I don't know many salons in america as im in the uk but if you tell me what state your from i might be able to find you something (Y)

And your nver on so early/late you usually come on at around 4.5 gmt
you got no work? what time is it in america?

Unknown said...

I actually had the day off today. First in a long time.

But right now it's 7:22PM.

Envisage said...

oh right so normally you comment at around......12?

and a day off work always helps!

hows work going, you sorted with the 'bitches' or they still at it?

Unknown said...

They are INSANE. It's getting way out of hand.

Unknown said...

They are actually lying to me about what sales are going on so I will tell the customer that certain items are on sale to screw me up when I ring them at the register. That's what they did yesterday. I couldn't believe it.

I shoulda known better than to trust em, but I had no idea it was LIKE THAT. They'll be sorry once I own Bebe, though. I'll be sure to fire every one of them.

Envisage said...

muhahaha im right behind you , takeover bebe!!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, sir.

That is, if something better doesn't come along in the fashion industry.

Hey! When you get yours settled, I might need a job! lol jk jk

Envisage said...

lol you know anything about silk screening? :)

and ye keep @ it and one day , you will own bebe, follow your dreams, best thing is to work and run a side business at the same time ! go 4 it

Unknown said...

I agree. I'm actually going to be a veterinary technician after I get through college. That's the equivalent of a nurse to a doctor.

I don't think the animals will give me too much trouble.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Knikki and i've got a fringe wehey

Unknown said...

haha thanks Tam!