Monday 17 December 2007

Your Choice


You must have seen MTV Cribs, well if you had the choice and money, what would you have?
A bed embedded with diamonds? or even floor boards which light up when you step on them?
Let your imagination run and leave me comments on what would make your ideal 'crib'

Mine would be the one's i have mentioned above and a probably an arcade situated in my house and also a theatre and my own big cabinet room.

Leave Comment's with what you would include in your ideal 'cribs'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermmm a 50" inch and never ending supply of make up ;)

Anonymous said...

very own gym & mall

Anonymous said...

craig david episode of cribs and the mood lights he has around his home!

Anonymous said...

My own club in my very own house and bling surfaces , ice sculptures of me :P

Anonymous said...

all the latest technology, arcade, bowling alley! indoor football court and sweet shop, oooh ye pool/snooker room

Anonymous said...

i woudldn't mind having Mayweathers crib.
I would add some more stuff like a shisha room, cinemas, sports arena, arcades and alot more but can't think of it this moment of time.

Unknown said...

definitely a gym... and a huuuuuuuuge walk in closet with my favorite clothes from every store i love.


and some jack in the fridge.