Monday 24 December 2007

Saving money

I've decided to save money after my spending spree (which I'll post all details of in my next post)
So I've decided to cut back on many things which i may not necessarily need such as the boxers with funky patterns. After rummaging through piles and piles of clothes that i did not need, i thought to my self i could really help some one less fortunate with these, so i have given some to charity and others i am going to put on eBay. After a free evening with scissors at my disposal i started experimenting so i can give a new life to my clothes and see what i can turn them into.

I might post my attempts :P if you're lucky, keeping in mind that i am just a beginner and have never done it before.

PS: My apple macs really pissing me off as it won't let me open up my pictures, so unfortunatley you will have to wait for tommorow !

No comments: