Thursday 27 December 2007

My Sale Items!

Waking up at 5 am was worth it as i managed to get some wicked bargain items.
Above are some of the items i managed to grab at the sales after some competitive fighting over them and suprisingly they all fitted me and were at a cheap price. All the above items came to £150, im pretty chuffed with my self :) Not many shops this year had alot of bargains as last year, probably because the sales began a bit earlier this year. I was looking to get some new leather sofas but i couldn't find something that interested me, so i'll be keeping an eye out for some and will post any update.

What do you think of the clothes? Let me know

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adore everything except the overalls.

Why'd you get those anyway?

Envisage said...

cheap..and got some painting to do :p