Sunday 23 December 2007

I <3 This Outfit

Busy with work, i decided to take a break and came across this picture. I had to comment on this picture. This girl is rockng this outfit, i'm lurrrrvvvin it. I like her posture,her jumper, her shoes, her hat, let's just say everything from head to toe!

Inspiration like this comes when it's not much expected, and when it does come, it doesn't substitue on quality. So you may be thinking what's he raving about/ let me seeeeeee!
Well don't worry i've posted it below and feel free to comment on what you think about the picture.

It's very individual and a great example of self expression as i mentioned in my last post.
A tip for something of this type for this season is instead of the green she has on try metallic colours. That would really help to make it even moreeeee 'rocking' .

A cool fitted cap with black mickey mouse ear like sides. Yellow shirt paired with a green jumped. A high waisted skirt with a very nice design. The shoes which cannot be seen clearly are gold flats. The only downside or maybe you could say very loud thing about her is her pink leg warmers, if these were in green they would look perfect. What the hey, nobody's perfect!
But don't you think she looks like Cassie a bit?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her outfit too
and i think the pink leg warmers are nice :p

Unknown said...

very cassie-ish as far as style goes.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the shorts with the bright green top, cute combination!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Jello on Springs said...

I love the shorts with the tights, and you mean link you? lol If so I've done it =D Finally a blog about men's wear, I haven't found too many of those.