Monday 24 December 2007

Yesterday's Girl Today :S

I was going to cover a guy today BUT..............

The girl i covered yesterday, i came across her again and i felt i had to cover her again today. For you girls who read my blog, i decided to post this especially for you.

I really like her hat, the articulate design on it is wonderful. I love it, even on a bad hair day you could bop it on and it would be okay.

What do you think about it?

The picture on the right is an old picture of her , she really looks stunning and i like her dress.
In each picture as you can see , she seems to be a great poser! But hey, the camera loves her!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is hot

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg love the HAT
Where i that from?

Unknown said...

stalker? hahaha jk jk

Anonymous said...

huuuu isss thaaaa...
looook yhhh
hu mde this websiteee??
i can mke a sikkk 1 nd u goh thisss :|
yooo ownaa of this website contact me bravv!
hueva mde this muss b fukin blind dann