Tuesday 25 December 2007

Sales

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I got some great presents which i'll update you lot with later due to lack of time on my hands. Well as you may know, i have been trying to save money and have sold some of my old clothes on ebay. By doing so, i have raised some money and what better time to spend it then at tommorow's boxing day sales.

I can't wait to get rummaging through the sale items and finding some great items. I'll have to go prepared as sales are pretty dangerous things. Like last year, whilst i was at the sales, i got elbowed by a women trying to get to the door first lol.

BTW Knikki i read your comment on boykewls blog about the commas etc, be sure to comment on if I've used them correctly lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tomorrow is gonna be HELL at the mall. I'm debating on who's gonna have it worse - the shoppers or the employees.

Oh, and no problem with the comma thing. I make mistakes, too. It's usually just cuz I never proofread my comments before I publish them or I just don't feel like editing my blog, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. If I don't know it, I'll find someone who does and let you know.

Thanks for the comment and I'll see you again soon in the bloggers world.

<3 Knikki

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

have fun during boxing day, let us know what you got!

S said...

Hi!

Merry (belated Christmas)

FYI, I linked you :) Love the blog.