Sunday 23 December 2007

I like....

I decided to do a list of the thing's i like as i don't have much time to blog today. Very busy with work unfortunately. Here it is....

I like....
+Fashion
+ Skinny jeans
+ High Tops
+ Gio Goi
+ Envisage-s.blogspot.com
+ Knikki's Blog
+ Miss Whoever you are's blog
+ Candid Cool's Blog
+ Clothes Horse's blog
+ Designer Toys
+ Ben & Jerrys icecream
+ Starbucks
+ Silver
+ Money!! muahahaaha
+ Girls
+ Roundtree fruit pastels
+ Youtube
+ Google
+ Retro
+ Gaming

and much much moreeeeee!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i like gio goi too, truely briiliant

Unknown said...

I feel honored to be a part of your "I Like" list. :)

hope u got all ur work done!

Envisage said...

i just love reading your blogs
they keep me in tune and occupied
keep it up

I love gio said...

I like Gio-Goi and also youtube! FACT